The original StarCraft turns 20 this month, and Blizzard is celebrating with a variety of bonuses across all of its games and more throughout the month.
Most notably, Overwatch players will be happy to know Widowmaker is getting a Kerrigan skin (not to be confused for the currently available Nova skin, based on StarCraft’s other infamous sniper). Other bonuses in Blizzard’s games include:
- Diablo III: A Battelcruiser pet.
- Hearthstone: A StarCraft-themed Tavern Brawl sometime during the month.
- Heroes of the Storm: StarCraft-themed Portraits and Brawls.
- StarCraft Remastered: A new console skin and a sale from March 6-20.
- StarCraft II: Console skins, portraits, an achievement and decals.
Blizzard also teased another StarCraft-themed hero will be joining Heroes of the Storm soon, though they did not announce who.
Additionally, fans can catch documentary-style feature called StarCraft is Life: A 20th Anniversary Celebration, as well as a commemorative livestream on March 31.
Arcturus Mengsk in HotS, Blizzard. I’m not asking you to like it. I’m asking you to do it.