Several indie games from developer TinyBuild are heading to Switch soon, including Hello Neighbor and Clustertruck.
Each game is priced $14.99, with the exception of Hello Neighbor which is launching at $39.99. You can read a short description of these handful of games coming to Switch below.
• Hello Neighbor (releasing on Switch at some point this year): A stealth-horror game about breaking into a neighbor’s home undetected.
• The Final Station (releasing on Switch this month): A post-apocalyptic side-scroller that takes place on a train.
• Clustertruck (releasing on Switch in March): A platformer with zany physics, where you jump on top of moving trucks. You can watch us play a portion of it here.
• Punch Club (releasing on Switch in May): A 16-bit fighter that includes choose-your-own adventure gameplay mixed with sim management.
• Party Hard (releasing on Switch this Summer): A strategy stealth game where you attempt to stop a neighbor’s loud party at 3 a.m.
• Streets of Rogue (releasing on Switch later this year): A procedurally generated action RPG with brutal death mechanics.
TinyBuild announced these ports during a livestream yesterday. You can watch the archived video here.